I found the original recipe at this website and then tweaked it a little bit.
Yogurt Honey Cupcakes
1/2 c. honey
1/3 c. butter
1/3 c. yogurt
1 t. vanilla
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
1. Mix the honey and melted butter together.
2. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
3. Beat in the yogurt and vanilla. (I used Appel Farms yogurt instead of Greek.)
4. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Slowly mix the flour mixture into the honey mixture until smooth.
6. Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
I will give you the "recipe" for the raspberry frosting but I will warn you that I was making it up as I was going so I did not measure anything. I tried to guess the right amounts of the ingredients but you will just have to tweak it a little as necessary to make it work for you.:)
1/2 gallon size freezer bag frozen raspberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 T. clear gel
2-3 c. powdered sugar
2 T. butter
pinch of salt
1. Take the frozen berries and sugar and heat in a saucepan on medium heat until it comes to a boil. Add the clear gel and heat until thickened stirring constantly.
2. Push the berry mixture through a strainer to get rid of the seeds.
3. Mix 4 heaping tablespoons of the berry mixture with the powdered sugar, salt, and butter. Mix until nice and fluffy adding more powdered sugar or berry mixture as needed.
Frost the cupcakes and enjoy.:)