Saturday, March 24, 2012

Crocheted Hats with Flowers

I found this pattern for crocheted hats a while back and I am addicted to making them now!:) They are a good way to use up yarn I had laying around! They are so fast and easy to make! The flowers are also super fast and easy to make! I made one in about an hour yesterday. (In between taking care of the girls.) The one I made yesterday I experimented with and made it striped and I really like how it looks!

Here is a few pictures of them.
My cute little niece wearing the had I made for her.:)
The pink one is the first one I made and I think I like how the other two turned out a little better.


My little cutie wearing her new pink hat.
My little cutie wearing her new white hat and her cousin wearing her new striped hat. :) We went for a walk yesterday because it was such gorgeous weather! Cold but sunny!!
*Sorry about the quality of the last two pic's. I took them on my phone.

I'm Linking up with

Stuff and Nonsense

Tip Junkie handmade projects

8 comments:

  1. Very cute on a beautiful baby andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute!! We loved having you at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope to see you again soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find this pattern? I would love to make some, yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have the patterns linked in the post. If you click where it says "this pattern" it will take you to the site I got it from.:) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Have made a few in different colours!! My great granddaughter looks so sweet in them thanks for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful I'm going to try one for my granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful I'm going to try one for my granddaughter

    ReplyDelete