Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spaghettie sauce recipe #4

This recipe is another favorite of mine. I got this one from my mom. When I make this recipe I am cooking for two. If you need it for more than that you will have to adjust accordingly. :)

Chicken Parmesan 
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1t parsley flakes
1 jar spaghetti sauce (or less depending how many you are making food for)
Noodles (As many as you think you will need.I am always horrible at guessing how many I will need!)
Butter

1. Pound chicken breasts flat. ( I usually put them in between two pieces of plastic wrap and use a rolling pin.)
2. Beat the egg in a bowl.
3. Mix the bread crumbs and parsley.
4. Dip the chicken in the egg and then the bread crumbs.
5. Fry in buttered pan until golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve over cooked noodles with spaghetti sauce on top.

* This is a good recipe for when I need to make dinner in a hurry.:)
**Sorry I don't have a picture to go with this one. It has been a little while since I made it.:)

That is all I have to share for spaghetti recipes for now. Does anyone else have a good spaghetti sauce recipe to share? Please do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment