Friday, March 16, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I feel like I have been so busy lately! I don't really mind I just feel like I have not had much time for blogging lately.:) I have been busy getting good deals at the store, a swap meet, and my first garage sale of the season! Yay! On top of that I worked three days this week instead of the two I have been doing. Thankfully all I have on my schedule for today is babysitting my sweet little niece and of course cuddle time with my precious little girl.:)

Want to see some of the cute stuff I got for super cheap at a swap meet I went to last Saturday?!
Here are some of my favorite deals!
Pink shoes $ .50   Brown Shoes $2  Hair Clips $ .50
Pink Dress $2 (I LOVE this dress) Pink shirt $1 Brown Dress $1
Here are my most recent store deals.
I got all of this for $19.42!
Free after Rebate

Here is a rundown of what I paid for each item.
(The - $ .x is the amount of the coupon I had.)
 Palmolive soap: $2.64-$ .50= $2.14 (not amazing but I needed it)
Dial Soap: $2.97-$2= $ .97
Baby Oil: $3.34-$1= $2.34 (I use to make my baby wipes)
Pasta: $1.28-$1= $ .28
All and Clorox2 spray: $2.84 and $1.97-$3.00= $1.81 for both
Arm and Hammer: $7.97 after rebate= free
Pampers wipes 72 or 64 count: $1.97-$ .75= $1.22ea (cheap enough I decided to buy some)
Band-Aids: $1.97-$2 (for two)=$ .97ea
Gum: $ .96 Buy one get one free= $ .48ea
I got all of these items at Wal-Mart. For some of the things I had coupons I had printed a few weeks ago but a lot of the things you can still find coupons for.
If you go to this website you can still find a lot of these deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment