Friday, May 10, 2013

Crocheted Pillbox hat

I'm back again.:) I don't know about you and where you live but where I live the weather has been gorgeous the last few days!!!! I have been soaking up the rays every chance I get! Little L loves that she gets to be outside more as well!

The other thing Little L loves doing is copying me. Whatever I am doing she wants to be there helping me. The other day I was crocheting a new hat and she wanted to do the same so I gave her a hook and one of my small balls of yarn. Needless to say Little L thought she was pretty big stuff!



While Little L was occupied with her "work" I worked on my project...my first pillbox hat. I have to say I am happy with the end result. What do you think?
 
This item is available in my Etsy shop. Also, feel free to follow me on Facebook I usually have even more items available through Facebook than I do through my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment