Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth of July

We had a great fourth of July! We finally got some warm sunny weather! My husband and I had a nice relaxing morning. We slept in until 9 and then cleaned the house and planted some bushes in front of our house. I was soooo glad to finally get that finished.:) Later in the day we went and played mini golf with my sister and brother-in-law. We ended the day with watching a local firework show. It was awesome! I think this is going to have to become our fourth of July tradition!

My favorite little lady playing in the grass.
My sister and her husband took their truck and we put the girls in the back with toys.:)
The girls waiting for it to get dark enough for fireworks with my brother, brother-in-law, and husband.
My husband and I. Not the best picture ever but at least we got a picture of the two of us.:)













No comments:

Post a Comment