Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Three Years Sure Goes Fast!!

Well, as of today my best friend and I have been married three years! I can't believe that it has been that long already! Seems like only yesterday that we were getting ready to get married.

First look...






This is one of my favorite shots from the day.:)

Love that our photographer thought to take this picture with the Bible open to our passage.

Just before the ceremony.

My dad is a pastor so we were blessed enough to have him do the service.:) It was very special.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!
    You have such beautiful pictures from your wedding! My dad is a pastor, too, and married us. I love how special that is!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh crazy! It really is so special getting to have your dad walk you down the isle and marry you. I was also able to have my Grandpa do the part where they ask "who gives this woman...".

      Delete