Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby's Galore!

Today was such a fun day! I got to host a baby shower for my older sister and her 5 week old baby. It was so fun to have her and a bunch of family and friends over. We had 4 babies and they were all born within 3 months. So fun! The theme of the shower was cupcakes and I can't wait to share pictures of it with you in my next post. Today is just to busy to get a long post written up. Be sure to come back and check out all the fun things my mom and I made! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun and that the party was a success!
    It must be fun having other babies around Lydia's age. Kayleigh only has one little friend, and she's a year older than Kayleigh is.

    Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drea,

    How was your shower? Looking forward to seeing your pics! Thank you kindly for stopping by my page and leaving such a sweet comment on my post - it's greatly appreciated. :) Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    acozycottageinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete