Friday, January 13, 2012

First Bargain!


As a new mom I am always looking for a good deal on baby stuff. In fact about 98% of my daughter's stuff has been from garage sales, swap meets, or consignment stores. This has saved us a TON of money so far. Most of the clothing I have bought I have paid only between 25 cents and 2 dollars! I have also gotten great deals on all of the furniture I have bought for the nursery. The first bargain of many I am going to share with you is one of my favorites and probably one of the best deals so far!


I got this crib for $30! It did not come with a mattress but I was able to find one for $30 at Walmart. The bedding was also a great find for about $30 dollars as well! So, I got the whole thing bedding and all for a mere $90 dollars! What a great deal.

2 comments: