Monday, February 27, 2012

I love paint!

I love paint and especially spray paint! There is so much you can do with it! I have painted so many things to give them a whole new look. I recently painted some frames to hang in the playroom I am in the process of putting together for my daughter. These picture frames are just a few of the many things I have panted.
Before
After
I decided I liked this paper better so I changed it all out and will use the other set of letters for something else.
I painted the frames and took out the matting. I then cut letters out of scrapbooking paper. I got the frames for free. I bought the pink paint but I got enough that I will be able to make MANY more projects with it. I had the brown paint left over from a room I had painted. I also had the paper on hand so I really didn't have to buy much to make these.

No comments:

Post a Comment